About this product…
INTELIGENT PATCH BAY FOR OPTOCORE
Creates an intelligent star out of Optocore ring topology
- Supports any Optocore system – standalone Optocore, Digico opto links or ProGrid by Clear-Com
- supports AVB of S6L AVID, Yamaha TWINLANe, and other protocols
- Closes the Optocore loop automatically when active device is switched on/off, added or disconnected
- Up to 20 x dual LINK duplex Ports for Optocore protocol connection
- No fan
- Dual power supply with automatic switchover
- 2RU Chassis
Optocore AutoRouter is compatible with Optocore, ProGrid and DiGiCo fiber loops, creating a redundant ‘star’ out of the ring topology. It works with other well known protocols based on Ring topology as AVID AVB or Yamaha TWINLANe.
It can be used in the installation and live sound market, where mixed ring/star or star topology is more desirable due to a star based fibre cable layout.
Optocore AutoRouter automatically discovers mobile devices and adds them to the Optocore loop. When mobile device is disconnected or powered down, AutoRouter automatically closes the loop with the remaining devices. It always discovers and switches the links automatically to establish redundancy, without any user action – there is no need to control or change fiber patching by user.