About this product…
64 channel AES audio I/O SANE transport device
- 32 AES/EBU digital audio pairs = 64 channels
- Unique software switch to use as AES/EBU inputs or outputs.
- 2 optical 2G links for the Optocore Network with hot-swappable SFP modules
- 2 SANE Ports
- 2 LAN Ports
- 4 RS485 interfaces for the exchange of control data.
- Word clock I/O
- Composite video input and output
- Dual power supply with automatic switchover
- 3rd party software control for panels, touch screens, IP integrated control software
- Full remote access with OPTOCORE CONTROL software
- GPIO for automated show control
- Configuration and control via LAN, USB or RS232
- Upgradeable internal FPGA logic
- Comprehensive status information via LED banks on the front
DD32R-FX is an AES/EBU interface for the Optocore Fiber Networks. It features 32 AES/EBU pairs (64 audio channels) software- configurable as inputs or outputs in 8-channel blocks.
The DD32R-FX also comes equipped with Word Clock I/O, Composite Video input and output, two LAN Ports two SANE Ports and four RS485/422 connections, all in a 1RU package using minimal power.
All DD32R-FX connections become inputs and outputs of the Optocore Fiber dual-ring network allowing long-distance transport and signal conversion combined with huge routing flexibility and system scalability – from point-to-point solution to advanced ring or star structure.
Unique two fiber links with interchangeable tranceivers connect DD32R-FX with the family of Optocore devices to transport up to 1024 audio channels, 3 video channels and control data including RS485, RS 422, DMX and MIDI.